So I’m having a shower yesterday and remember I made a few new years resolutions on here. Let’s have a look back at them BECAUSE I CAN.
- This year I want to actually write something damnit.
This hasnt happened yet, discluding college work which I am. I have ideas, I just need to do something.
- Finish The Hobbit. I’m over halfway done and I appear to be stuck. Hmm.
Well this happened, so I want to update this to my Goodread’s challenge of read 10 books this year. Currently have 2 complete.
- Find more new music and shove ‘em on my new iPod.
Yep, this has happened. I have a few new bands on there I really enjoy, such as Blind Guardian and Symphony X. Still looking for more though but this is a resolution that is going nicely.
- Finish the first four Doctors series’ to date. Buy them, I mean. I am missing so very few now.
This is also turning out good.
- Obtain some audios from Big Finish, preferably in disc form.
This probably wont happen as I probably wont begin collecting these until I’m finished with my DVD collection.
- Do more things with Nate.
I believe this is going nicely too, could do more but I am poor at thinking of what we can do together so I just suck, really.
I couldnt help it.
- Get this room sorted and get rid of a bloody desk once and for all.
This one has also been achieved and this would look a lot better if the fucking formatting wasnt such a tosser. Yes, new bed, huge desk relocated upstairs, wardrobe got smashed, chest of drawers here and a nice dvd unit for my Doctor Who stuff. : D
In retrospect I picked some decent resolutions considering I dont tend to make or keep them. And now I am tired so I am going to head to bed.